Cutler Training and Consulting has partnered with TELESTO, Canada’s leader in customized e-Learning, to offer prepackaged and customized video courses. These courses are specifically designed for individual learning and can be viewed as many times as the learner may require. The content can be tailored to suit the needs of any client, including adding custom animation, easy access to associated documents, quizzes, and results tracking for measurable results.
Located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech sector, Telesto employs a talented team of designers, animators and developers who can transform your content into an engaging e-Learning course curriculum. In addition, their team can turbo-charge any rich media production. Telesto offers complete video production services, green screen work, audio production, music composition, cutting edge 3D animation, and cinema quality visual effects.
This training comes in many different formats and is customized to the need of the client.
- Who offers it: Local trainers or our own training staff, both nationally and internationally.
- How it is presented: Live video and voice through Skype, presentation through GoToMeeting. The pace is set by the instructor.
- Additional training: If required, additional training on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint presentations can be offered to instructors or students.
- Electronic support: There is a secure channel. The instructor can upload and store learning materials on a 24/7 basis. In addition, the instructor has the capability to authorize the students that can access these materials. This is done separately for each course. Students are able to upload completed assignments that are accessible only by the instructor. It is important to note that the instructors control the course content and that only that instructor can authorize usage.
The pricing basis is customized and depends completely on what is required.
- Training on the system: Training on the system can be done through Skype. In the event that travel is required, all travel, living, and accommodation expenses will be charged in addition to training charges.